PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaVirtual reality programist - looking for jobVirtual reality programist - looking for job
    From: "M.Starzykowski" <n...@w...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.szukana
    Subject: Virtual reality programist - looking for job
    Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:39:24 +0200

    Hello.

    I' vrml2.0 programist , and I still looking
    a job in Poland.
    What can I do ?
    - vrml2.0 ( ISO/IEC specification) programing
    - I can use extended nodes from :cortonaNative 4.1 , GeoVrml
    and HAnimation (in progress)
    - I known X3D (next version of vrml , standard will available
    in one or two months)
    - I can make 3D scene with your object, smaller than picture
    of this object (smaller size in kbytes). It's an ideal
    for internet product presentation .
    - vrml supported all internet mechanism (ftp,http,mail etc.)
    - vrml supported a lot of media format (avi,jpg,png,gif, swf{flash}
    MPEG -1 and MPEG-2

    My portfolio
    www.republika.pl/virtual_vorld

    regards