PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Test Engineer (Gliwice)

  • 1. Data: 2011-05-25 15:56:50
    Temat: Test Engineer (Gliwice)
    Od: IT Work Force <p...@i...com.pl>

    We are one of the fastest growing Employment Agency on the Polish
    market. IT Work Force offers services in recruitment, selection of
    staff from the IT industry, as well as personal counseling and
    personnel management. Our team consists of experienced experts in the
    field of HR consulting and personnel management.

    For one of our Clients we are looking for a candidate for the position
    of Test Engineer

    Responsibilities:
    Supporting a highly motivated team in the test planning and the
    development of test cases for the complete range of the ista Service-
    tools, in particular for the billing system MIRUS
    Derivation and execution of integration-, system- and regression
    tests
    Documentation of the test results with the HP Quality Center
    Discussing and resolving uncovered defects with requirements Engineers
    and software developers
    Retesting bug fixes
    Adaptation of test cases after the implementation of functional
    changes
    Close cooperation with the requirements Engineers and software
    developers

    Qualifications:
    Completed apprenticeship in information technology, ideally an
    academic degree in computer science, business informatics or
    equivalent qualification
    More than 3 years of experience in the testing area
    Basic knowledge of requirement-based testing is desirable
    Ideally skills in HP Quality Center
    Excellent knowledge of English language
    Ideally also skills in German language
    ISTQB certified tester
    Very good skills in MS-Office
    Willingness to travel (20%)
    Willingness to learn, openness to new topics, paired with structured
    and precise work habits and perseverance
    Ability to think flexible
    Ability to work in teams, very good communication skills as well as
    service orientation

    In the event of interest in the offer, please send us your CV and
    cover letter in English and Polish on an email:
    p...@i...com.pl.

    Please add the following clause: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich
    danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu
    rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997r. o ochronie
    danych osobowych)".