PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaC/C++ Software Developer (Wrocław, Szczecin)

  • 1. Data: 2011-05-25 15:30:02
    Temat: C/C++ Software Developer (Wrocław, Szczecin)
    Od: IT Work Force <p...@i...com.pl>

    We are one of the fastest growing Employment Agency on the Polish
    market. IT Work Force offers services in recruitment, selection of
    staff from the IT industry, as well as personal counseling and
    personnel management. Our team consists of experienced experts in the
    field of HR consulting and personnel management.

    For one of our Clients we are looking for a candidate for the position
    of C/C++ Software Developer

    Your are required to have:
    Higher, technical education of Computer Science, Telecommunication or
    related
    Experience in software designing and development (experience in
    several medium/large projects expected)
    C/C++ programming skills (Embeded C++ would be a plus)
    Ability of fasting learning
    Creativity and willingness to improve
    Commucative English (German would be a plus)
    Assertiveness, good communication and teamwork skills

    You will become:
    A member of AIRD PL development team; cooperative, motivated and
    passionate colleagues that expect yours active and professional
    approach and give theirs in return
    Software designer and coder in automotive area
    Part of community creating software for premium cars

    You will:
    A SPICE up Automotive processes
    Unleash your full potential
    Touch newest technology available on the market
    Outrun competition

    You will get:
    Full-time job
    Atractive career path
    Competitive salary
    Participation in interesting projects (both local and international)
    Life insurance
    Private medical coverage
    Investment fund
    Integration events, sports and culture subsidy
    Lunches subsidy and other benefits

    In the event of interest in the offer, please send us your CV and
    cover letter in English and Polish on an email:
    p...@i...com.pl.

    Please add the following clause: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich
    danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu
    rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997r. o ochronie
    danych osobowych)".