PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaStarting New Batch for SOA BPEL/OAF & ADF Class Room Training with real time

  • 1. Data: 2009-04-11 12:29:04
    Temat: Starting New Batch for SOA BPEL/OAF & ADF Class Room Training with real time
    Od: "SANAARI SOA BPEL, Websphere & Weblogic" <s...@g...com>

    Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) provides a more agile and
    comprehensive way to integrate information systems and business
    processes in more traditional integration approaches. Companies need
    to reskill their staff, however, in order to take advantage of this
    new methodology.

    Our SOA knowledge-transfer engagements cover a broad range of job
    roles, including Architects, Developers, Business Analysis and
    various
    levels of technical and business management. Additionally, Sanaari's
    SOA curriculum addresses all of the core and emerging SOA standards,
    including: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, BPEL, WS-Security, WS-Policy, ESB.

    At Sanaari we know what it takes to be successful with SOA. More
    importantly, we understand the learning process and adoption stages
    associated with SOA. This has driven us to create a full range of SOA
    training and mentoring services from single courses, to full learning
    paths, to blended training and mentoring engagements. We want to be
    your SOA partner to ensure your success in whatever capacity you may
    need.

    Starting New Batch for SOA BPEL Class Room Training with real time
    instructor where the instructor and Participant interact sharing and
    share notes to provide a very close and personalized training
    sessions

    We are suggesting you to update your tech skills By Learn SOA BPEL
    for
    coming future projects, now SOA BPEL, OAF, ADF very good booming
    technology.

    Venue:
    Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
    44/SRT, SR Nagar, Near S.R Nagar
    Community Hall,

    Land Mark: Lane besides UMA Bakery IInd Left.

    Help Line: 40048283 / 9949714567

    Visit for Registrations
    New Batch Starting

    We provide Online Training also