PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaSolution Architect/MySQL Administrator/Programmer/Trainer

  • 1. Data: 2011-03-23 19:57:57
    Temat: Solution Architect/MySQL Administrator/Programmer/Trainer
    Od: g...@n...eu

    We are looking for a person who would help us introducing new
    solutions to our existing systems.

    The person occasionally would deliver training courses to external
    customers.

    Required technical skills:

    * Drupal/Ubuntu/PHP/MySQL/XML/jQuery
    * Intalio/BPMN
    * GIT/SVN

    We are looking to improve:

    * email newsletters solution
    * migration Drupal 6 to Drupal 7
    * migrating Ubuntu server to the 11.04 version
    * streamline and integrated processes (mostly with Web Services
    and Intalio)

    Soft skills:

    * Good English language understanding (talking to some customers
    in the UK and Asia)
    * Patience and ability to explain to non-technical people

    We offer:

    * Work in multinational company
    * Frequent training courses and support from our existing team
    * Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
    * Remote work, flexible working hours

    We expect:

    * working long hours and work outside 9 to 5.
    * self dedication and a lot of self-learning
    * clear communication with the management team (based in London)

    Employment options:

    * Invoice
    * Permanent
    * Other options available