PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Senior Oracle BPEL developer / www.jcommerce.pl / Warszawa

  • 1. Data: 2011-10-28 11:30:30
    Temat: Senior Oracle BPEL developer / www.jcommerce.pl / Warszawa
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com>

    For our client we are looking for Senior Oracle BPEL developer.

    Position Description:

    * Support the architect/product owner in the requirement &
    specification phase, in customer specific integration
    * Design, develop, deploy and maintain software modules/components
    according to the specification
    * Implement unit testing of the software modules/components
    * Perform module and integration testing
    * Perform troubleshooting/debugging
    * Provide bug fixing or contribute to solve existing development
    issues .
    * Meet project quality targets and objectives in the assigned area
    of work across all applicable SW development & test Phases
    * Is able to mentor and coach the junior software developers who
    contribute to the development of his module/component
    * Possibility of working remotely (2 days a week)

    Required competences:

    Minimum 5 years of experience as software developer

    Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or similar

    Programing & scripting languages:

    * 3+ years continuous experience in Java (Core Java, J2EE)
    * 3+ years continuous experience with, BPEL , XML, WSDL, SQL,
    Oracle PL/SQL
    * 3+ years continuous experience implementing SOA/web services
    based software solutions

    Frameworks:

    * 3+ years continuous experience with Oracle SOA Suite 10g & 11g
    (middleware fusion). Specifically with the following components:
    - BPEL Console
    - Web Service Manager
    - Oracle Service Bus
    - Adapter framework
    - Application (integration) Server

    Development environment:

    * 3+ years continuous experience using Oracle Jdeveloper IDE
    * Excellent knowledge about Linux / Unix

    Generic:

    * Experience with ordering management system is a plus
    * Ability to develop on a remote environment.

    Communication:

    * Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
    * Ability to work in a virtual team
    * Good inter-personal skills (team)

    In return we offer:

    * Competitve salary;
    * Working with smart and motivated professionals;
    * Becoming a part of international team who delivers worldwide
    known software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application
    with "Senior Oracle BPEL/Warszawa " in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl