PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaSenior Java Developer - TTL / Wrocław

  • 1. Data: 2011-07-15 12:16:23
    Temat: Senior Java Developer - TTL / Wrocław
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com>

    Senior Java Developer - TTL / Wrocław

    We are looking for Senior Java Developer - TTL to join our team
    in the period from 08.2011 for 6 month or even longer in Wrocław.

    Required competences:

    * at least 5 years of experience in software development
    * at least 2 years of experience in J2EE/JavaEE development
    * EJB 3, JSF, JavaScript, CSS, SVN/GIT required
    * Object Oriented software development paradigm
    * relational, object, documentory and in-memory databases
    * UNIX operating system on user level
    * good English in speaking and writing

    Useful competences:

    * JAAS, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, GWT, Selenium
    * basic knowledge of GSM and Intelligent Networks technologies is
    a plus but not required
    * experience working in common development processes like SCRUM,
    XP, KANBAN, Lean
    * experience in team coaching

    In return we offer:

    * competitve salary
    * working with smart and motivated professionals
    * becoming a part of international team who delivers worldwide
    known software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Senior Java Developer - TTL / Wrocław" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl