PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaQUANT Developer/Analyst - Kraków

  • 1. Data: 2010-06-10 13:36:18
    Temat: QUANT Developer/Analyst - Kraków
    Od: "Merkursoft Sp. z o.o." <c...@m...com>

    Merkursoft is an international provider of electronic trading, order routing
    and execution software for the world's major futures, options, equities and
    foreign exchange markets. We are developing custom trading solutions for
    high end customers in the financial industry. Currently our research and
    development center in Kraków is looking for a bright and outstanding

    QUANT Developer/Analyst

    You will be responsible for research, design, development and back testing
    of quantitative algorithmic execution strategies using sophisticated
    technological and mathematical techniques.

    If you have...

    o Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
    o excellent academic record
    o strong analytical and programming skills
    o solid understanding of data mining and statistical methodologies
    o experience with software development in Java or C++
    o good command of English

    ...we are looking forward to your application. If you also have experience
    with financial markets and algorithmic trading concepts and technology it
    will be considered as a big advantage.

    We offer you a challenging job with an attractive salary package and
    excellent opportunities for professional development in a quantitative
    trading and research environment.

    Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to
    c...@m...com.

    Merkursoft Sp. z o.o.
    ul. Syrokomli 26/3
    30-102 Kraków