PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaPHP Software Engineer for international company

  • 1. Data: 2010-06-22 15:20:52
    Temat: PHP Software Engineer for international company
    Od: Piotr Krzyzanowski <k...@g...com>

    Careers at X-Formation [http://www.x-formation.com/]
    Don't just work for a company. Be part of one.

    At X-Formation, we strive to provide the very best in cutting-edge
    technologies, and we seek IT professionals who want to be an integral
    part of our dreams and accomplishments. We're dynamic and agile,
    allowing new ideas to become reality with a short time to market.

    As a rapidly growing, fast-paced entrepreneurial company, X-Formation
    offers an exciting environment where your innovative thinking is
    prized and your individual efforts truly count.

    PHP Software Engineer (Zend+Doctrine)
    Location: Kraków, Poland - R&D Office: X-Formation Poland Sp. z o.o.

    We are currently seeking a software engineer specializing in PHP
    programming. This is a full time position, part time is also possible.

    Responsibilities:
    ? Designing and implementing software (new project) based on C++, PHP
    and MySQL

    Minimum requirements:
    ? Very good knowledge of PHP5 (OOP), with 2 years minimum experience
    ? Knowledge of design patterns and PHP frameworks (Zend Framework,
    Doctrine ORM)
    ? Experience with databases, especially MySQL
    ? Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
    ? Good analytical skills
    ? Excellent written and spoken English skills
    ? Good communication skills and the ability to work with English-
    speaking team

    The ideal candidate will also have:
    ? Good knowledge of C++ is a plus
    ? Code testing experience (for example, with PHPUnit)
    ? Interface design experience
    ? Experience with Subversion

    Send your CV in English to p...@x...com

    Please add the following clause to your application: I hereby agree to
    process my personal data included in my job application due to
    recruitment process (according to Law on Personal Data Protection from
    29 August 1997 (Dziennik Ustaw No.133, item 883).