PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Oferta pracy na etat: Web Software engineer - KrakĂłw

  • 1. Data: 2011-04-11 08:51:22
    Temat: Oferta pracy na etat: Web Software engineer - KrakĂłw
    Od: n...@p...it

    Oferta pracy na etat z portalu Profesja.IT
    Stanowisko: Web Software engineer - Kraków

    opis:Web Software Engineer - Krakow, Poland

    attract, train and retain talented employees. Are you highly motivated, driven to
    achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated
    to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
    We're searching for a candidate, who can come into a fast moving environment within
    the manufacturing software and services industry and commit to the development of new
    and existing features of the company product.
    This role will spearhead our software development initiatives with opportunities to
    learn, become the subject matter expert, and influence product development in
    building a more robust and scalable product.

    wymagane umiejętności:Web Software engineer - Kraków

    wymagania:Essential Position Responsibilities:
    o Perform coding, unit test authoring and unit test execution for one or more
    software products, product areas, or modules of Apriso's products, namely components
    like framework or structural in nature part or a functional part of the system
    o Review acceptance test criteria from test plans issued by the Quality Assurance
    team and incorporate into unit test scripts
    o Assist in authoring and reviewing technical product documentation
    o Assist in authoring and reviewing technical product training material
    o Assist Lead and Senior Software Developers and Development Manager in the
    generation of technical designs using object-oriented analysis and design techniques
    o Assist Global Support, Services, customers and partners in diagnosing issues

    Essential Position Requirements:
    o At least 1 year experience developing LOB Web applications on the Microsoft .NET
    platform using either ASP or SharePoint, Visual Studio and the C# programming
    language
    o Excellent communication skills
    o Open-minded, ready for continuous learning and self-development
    o Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively under pressure
    o Independence, responsibility, and diligence
    o Must have excellent analytical, and problem solving skills
    o Ability to travel up to customer sites up to 30%

    Additional Position Requirements:
    Candidates with additional experience in one or more of the following are preferred:
    o Silverlight
    o Microsoft Expression Blend
    o SQL Server
    o SQL Analysis/Reporting Services
    o LINQ/EF
    o WCF/Windows Workflow

    Education:
    o Master's degree in the related field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
    with strong course work in application design and development
    o Fluent in English (speaking and writing)

    dodatkowe informacje:Apriso Poland is European Technological Center of Apriso
    Corporation, headquartered in Los Angeles, California http://www.apriso.com

    dane kontaktowe:To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English
    to: j...@a...com

    data rozpoczęcia naboru:2011-04-11

    data zakończenia naboru:2011-05-07

    wynagrodzenie:0000