PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana › INFORMATYK, podejmie pracę jako progamista, webdesigner albo grafik

  • 1. Data: 2003-05-22 19:55:37
    Temat: INFORMATYK, podejmie pracę jako progamista, webdesigner albo grafik
    Od: b...@p...onet.pl

    Bolesław Maliszewski
    ul. Anieli Krzywoń 21/23
    65-534 Zielona Góra
    tel. +48 68 454 61 67
    mobile: +48 0692 529 676
    e-mail: b...@p...fm
    Poland

    Zielona Góra, 21th May 2003

    Application Letter
    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I am currently in my 5th final year of studying Electronics, Informatics and
    Telecommunication at the Technical University of Zielona Góra. My course ends
    in June 2003. I have been interested in computers since I was very young and
    now at college I specialize in programming and computer network design (CISCO
    Certified). I have a strong academic and practical background in structural and
    object - oriented programming (Borland C++, Borland Delphi, JAVA, MS Visual
    Basic) acquired during my studies and experience at University. I also
    experience of programming multimedia applications for local companies in
    Zielona Góra (check my CV for details) and data warehouse designing (MS SQL
    Server) which is my master's degree subject.

    As my native language is Polish, I am certified with FCE (First Certificate in
    English) by University of Cambridge and I know basics of German, acquired
    during season works in Germany.

    I believe that working for your company would give me the opportunity to use
    and develop my skills. I am creative, communicative flexible and hard - working
    person and I am convinced that if given the chance I would work extremely well
    in your organization. I include a CV with additional about myself.

    Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Yours faithfully,

    Bolesław Maliszewski

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl