PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaszukam praca [i'm searching for job]

  • 1. Data: 2004-05-20 13:41:36
    Temat: szukam praca [i'm searching for job]
    Od: "Afrus Ali" <a...@h...com>

    I've lived in Wroclaw for 6 days now.. I'm looking for job here.
    I'm 24 years old and I'm good working and health. I can work
    hard and be good worker and effective. This post is sent from
    my friend and he lives in wroclaw too. we don't know where to
    post for a job. I'm clean and good speking english I can take evry
    job that start from 7 zloty an hour. I can wash windows or floors
    or vacuuming and dusting. If you chose me, write to email
    a...@h...com. soon i will have cell phone and i will
    tell you my nomber on email. Bye!