PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaWeb Developer / praca stała / Warszawa

  • 1. Data: 2010-01-06 14:53:52
    Temat: Web Developer / praca stała / Warszawa
    Od: Liox <l...@g...com>

    Lionbridge is a worldwide known company that provides translation,
    localization, and testing services. Currently, we are looking for
    appropriate candidate to work in our main Warsaw office.
    Web Developer

    Requirements:

    * Very good written and verbal communications skills in English (work
    with international customers where English is the working language)
    * Proficiency in HTML, CSS and effective cross-browser coding
    * Strong knowledge of customization of websites in the area of
    performance, structure, usability, web accessibility and enterprise
    coding standards
    * Good knowledge of JavaScript to push technology to its limits
    * Knowledge of enterprise-class CMS solutions
    * Knowledge of Photoshop
    * Experience with AJAX, DHTML, XSLT and XML would be an advantage.

    If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send an
    up to date application to:
    p...@l...com
    We also kindly request to include the following information in your
    applications: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych
    przez Lionbridge Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do
    realizacji procesów rekrutacji i selekcji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie
    danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, z
    póź. zm.)".

    Lionbridge Poland sp. z o.o.
    ul. Jutrzenki 183
    02-231 Warszawa