PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaWeb Developer

  • 1. Data: 2010-08-23 15:46:32
    Temat: Web Developer
    Od: Liox <l...@g...com>

    Lionbridge is a worldwide known company that provides translation,
    localization, and testing services. Currently, we are looking for
    appropriate candidate to work in our Warsaw office.

    Web Developer

    Technical skills:

    * Experience in development of intranet and extranet solutions
    * Web Development: XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, XSL
    * Working knowledge of W3C standards including HTML and Accessibility
    * Graphic Development: Photoshop
    * Rich Media Development: Flash (including Actionscript)
    * Macromedia Dreamweaver as well as code development using Notepad or
    other text/html code editor
    * Successfully implemented web 2.0 technologies (blogs, podcasts
    etc.)
    * Content Management: Experience of Documentum web publisher or other
    CMS systems would be a plus

    Competencies:

    * Very good knowledge of English
    * Knowledge of German would be a plus
    * Flexibility and adaptability in the approach to customer and
    business needs
    * Ability to priorities own workload and work to exacting deadlines
    * Highly adaptable and capable of reacting efficiently and effectively
    in a pressurized environment.

    We offer:

    * Interesting, full-time job within a strong international
    corporation.

    If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send an
    up to date application with a note "Web Developer" to:

    p...@l...com

    We also kindly request to include the following information in your
    applications: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych
    przez Lionbridge Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do
    realizacji procesów rekrutacji i selekcji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie
    danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, z
    póź. zm.)".

    Lionbridge Poland sp. z o.o.
    ul. Jutrzenki 183
    02-231 Warszawa