PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Web Designers / www.jcommerce.pl / Berlin

  • 1. Data: 2011-01-10 15:38:16
    Temat: Web Designers / www.jcommerce.pl / Berlin
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com>

    Web Designers / www.jcommerce.pl / Berlin

    For our German client we are looking for a Web Designer to join our
    team
    since now till the end of February 2011 with the possibility of
    continuation.

    Key responsibilities and tasks:

    - Taking rough ideas and high-level concept summaries, creating
    detailed mockups and integrating with back-end APIs.
    - Specifying of user interaction
    - Selecting GUI technologies or re-using existing ones
    - Designing and implementating user interfaces

    Mandatory skills:

    - Experience to Java Web Development, JSP/Servlet, JSTL, XML
    - Knowledge of HTML(HTML4 & HTML5) DHTML, CSS, and Javascript
    Frameworks (jQuery, jQuery UI and dojo)
    - Experience with Spring Framework (Core, MVC) and ORM frameworks
    (Hibernate and JPA)
    - Agile/Scrum Experience
    - Ability to work in a multicultural environment
    - Ability to work in virtual teams
    - Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where change
    is the norm and flexibility is essential
    - Fluent English is a must

    Desired but not mandatory skills:

    - Usability & interaction design & implementation experience
    - GUI layout technologies
    - Experience with trading systems.
    - design patterns (MVC, etc)
    - Experience using following development tools (Eclipse, svn, maven).
    - Understanding of Web Services frameworks and applications (Apache
    CXF, axis2)

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Web Designer - Berlin" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl