PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaWarszawa - TIBCO / iProcess ConsultantWarszawa - TIBCO / iProcess Consultant
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 17:39:40 +0100
    From: eConsulting <w...@e...pl>
    Newsgroups: alt.pl.praca.oferowana
    Subject: Warszawa - TIBCO / iProcess Consultant

    Warszawa - TIBCO/iProcess Consultant

    For our project in Warsaw we are looking for a TIBCO and/or iProcess
    (Staffware) Consultant

    The desired skills include:
    Professional project attitude,
    Self-driven mind-set,
    Strong project documentation experience,
    Customer-facing skills,
    Previous project experience with at least two of the following
    products:
    - Business Works,
    - Business Events or other RETE engine,
    - iProcess (Staffware),
    - EMS,
    - Integration Manager,
    - InConcert/Business Work Workflow,
    - SDK,
    - Hawk,
    - Rendezvous,
    - Adapters,
    At least 1 year of experience in J2EE/XML development or at least 2
    years of Java/C/C++ development experience,
    At least 1 year of project experience with at least 2 leading RDBMSs,
    Fluency in English.

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - Oracle Applications (eBS),
    - SAP,
    - leading UNIX systems,
    - MQ-Series / WebSphere MQ / WBI, WLI, AquaLogic, WebMethods
    or other EAI tools,
    - leading J2EE servers,

    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: 8000 - 14000
    (depending on experience and type of employment)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-Word
    format to p...@e...pl
    with a subject line containing your name, keyword "TIBCO" and
    availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).