PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaWarszawa => Data Analyst - Business Intelligence <=

  • 1. Data: 2015-06-24 14:30:54
    Temat: Warszawa => Data Analyst - Business Intelligence <=
    Od: TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. <P...@T...PL>

    For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for
    the position:

    *****
    ***** Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
    *****
    ***** location: Warszawa
    *****

    ***** Key duties:

    * Understand and identify project tasks from conception, to
    implementation, to completion
    * Oversee and manage delivery of sub-tasks across internal departments
    and with external vendors/partners as well as across our multiple
    brands
    * Create and provide timelines, written requirements and agent
    processes in a clear and step-by-step format to management, the
    internal project team, and outside vendors
    * Identify new process and efficiency improvements
    * Be able to access and create reports, and analyze data to identify
    projects
    * Act as liaison between Product / Operations and service management
    on prioritized projects.
    * Coordinate project deliverable sign-off with internal business QA
    test Leads
    * Collaborate with the team to identify high priority bugs and
    enhancements affecting customer service performance and coordinate
    their fixes with Engineering

    ***** Requirements:

    * 3 - 5 years in a data analysis role involving business and
    technology analysis
    * Proficiency in the use of MS Access and SQL queries
    * Good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel
    * Working knowledge of Business Intelligence databases for example
    Salesforce, Business objects, Bi Cafe
    * Excellent English communication skills, including requirements
    writing/understanding, and experience in presenting projects to
    senior stakeholders and PMs
    * Understanding of the technology world and where the business and
    technologies are shifting towards
    * Core Skills: Self-reliant / self-starter, proactive, team
    contributor

    ***** We offer:

    * Ability to gather business analysis experience
    * Ability to work in multinational environment
    * Trainings
    * Sport Card
    * Health Insurance

    => => => Aplikuj tu: => => =>
    *****
    => => https://TeamQuest.pl/praca/10650-289ebed168d32d71a86
    55b86d0.nntp
    *****

    W przesłanych materiałach prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli
    następującej treści:

    Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z
    ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z 29 sierpnia 1997r Dz. Ust.
    Nr 133 poz. 883.
    --
    Pozostałe oferty:
    https://teamquest.pl/aktualne-oferty-pracy.html