PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusjeWarszawa-American Native Speaker-Very affordable lessonsWarszawa-American Native Speaker-Very affordable lessons
  • Data: 2002-12-20 12:26:13
    Temat: Warszawa-American Native Speaker-Very affordable lessons
    Od: t...@o...pl szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    I am an American Native Speaker. I teach in my apartment in the Center of
    Warsaw. I have a lot of teaching experience and mostly teach conversations. I
    am very affordable. Please contact me through e mail w...@r...com
    or send me an sms 0692634352. Don’t leave a message on my cellular phone
    because I don’t check them!!!! If you want my resume (CV) I can send it to
    you. Thank you. -Katrina

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl