PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaUrgent Hiring for SAP::::::(H1,L1,B1,H1 transfer,EAD[OPT,L2],US citizens,GC)

  • 1. Data: 2011-11-30 17:22:06
    Temat: Urgent Hiring for SAP::::::(H1,L1,B1,H1 transfer,EAD[OPT,L2],US citizens,GC)
    Od: Vinay Exeter <v...@g...com>

    We are hiring SAP Consultants who is looking for H1 to H1, L1 to H1,
    H4 to H1, B1 to H1,F1 to H1 OPT to H1 transfers and US citizens/GC may
    send their resume to v...@c...com

    My Name is Vinay, and I'm with Copper cone Inc. We are a professional
    services based in Cupertino, CA. We are hiring SAP Consultants. We
    will also be engaging them at various Projects that involve travel. In
    a nutshell the employees must be prepared to travel and relocate.

    * SAP BASIS consultants.
    * SAP Consultants with Netweaver and Solution Manager Experience.
    * SAP ABAP Consultants with HR/ HCM experience.
    * SAP HR/ HCM Tester
    * SAP HR HCM

    Our salary range is t$65K. For folks with 2 -3 years' experience. And
    $80 K for consultants with more than 5 years of experience. Experience
    need to be genuine and veriable.

    'We will do the H1B for needed candidates. We will also help our
    employees in their Green Card Processing.

    Vinay K Mishra
    Coppercone
    ph.: 203-567-0048
    v...@c...com