PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaTechnical Recruiter - WarszawaTechnical Recruiter - Warszawa
  • Data: 2011-08-23 15:37:37
    Temat: Technical Recruiter - Warszawa
    Od: eConsulting <w...@e...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    Warszawa - Technical Recruiter

    To support our international projects we are looking for a technical
    recruiter.

    Technical Recruiter will be responsible for:
    - Proactively recruiting and qualifying candidates.
    - Maintaining communications with candidates and contract employees.
    - Conducting candidate reference checks.
    - Receiving and filling client job requisitions.
    - Scheduling candidate interviews.
    - Maintaining updated candidate profile information in the candidate
    database.
    - Collecting and updating market intelligence.
    - Perform in depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative
    forms of online search (LinkedIn, social networking, etc.).

    Recruiter job requirements:
    To join our team, you must possess:

    Engineering/Technical recruiting experience
    Strong networking and relationship-building skills
    Skills to use and learn IT infrastructure (systems and tools) used by
    other company members
    Excellent communication and organizational skills
    The ability to work independently and as part of a team
    Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic
    A sense of pride in helping people find jobs and advance their careers
    Language skills: conversational English

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: 6000 - 10000 PLN
    (depending on experience and contract type)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-Word or
    OO format to our email address (p...@e...pl) with a subject
    line containing your name, keyword "TechRec" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).