PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana › Szukam pracy biurowej z wykorzystaniem jezykow

  • 1. Data: 2002-05-24 20:57:30
    Temat: Szukam pracy biurowej z wykorzystaniem jezykow
    Od: "Adam Nastula" <a...@i...org.pl>

    I am looking for a position in a foreign company (preferably business or
    law co.)
    I am an experienced employee of former foreign trade companies and state
    administration.

    I have a good knowledge of all kinds of office work and computer ( Windows,
    Word text editor)

    I can speak English fluently, I have good command of French. (I have passed
    state tests of business English and French) and I can communicate a little
    in Italian.

    I have good knowledge of business and customs correspondence.

    In my previous work I was involved in various kinds of translations in the
    field of economic terms, customs and law.

    I am in my forties and single, good mixer, without any family committments
    so I can work outside Warsaw, or travel a lot on business.

    Sincerely yours,

    Iwona Zaremba

    Please reply to :

    a...@i...org.pl