PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaSystem Engineers WANTED! (Poland)

  • 1. Data: 2010-12-11 14:20:31
    Temat: System Engineers WANTED! (Poland)
    Od: "www.lsj.pl" <e...@l...pl>

    Job Opportunity for System Engineers

    LSJ is searching for experienced System Engineers for our client in
    Poland. We are looking for professionals that can be part of the project
    teams for years to come, who will enjoy working for this committed
    employer who works very hard to ensure the right opportunities for
    personal and professional growth for the right people.

    A perfect candidate for a System Engineer will have:
    * At least 1 year of experience in Linux administration, networking and
    troubleshooting
    * Good knowledge of Debian packages and building custom OS images
    * Knowledge of File systems configuration
    * Knowledge of SSH, SSL
    * Knowledge of DNS configuration
    * Knowledge of SVN and GIT
    * Higher education: Computer Science or similar
    * Good English skills

    What we offer:
    * Competitive salary
    * Participation in interesting local and international projects
    * Private medical coverage, life insurance, investment fund
    * Quarterly team event budget, integration events, sports & culture
    subsidy, lunch subsidy and other benefits

    Please submit your CV and a cover letter in English to the email
    address: i...@l...pl
    For more information contact us at m...@l...pl or +48 519 178 269

    --
    LSJ Recruitment, licencja nr. 4440