PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaSummer JobSummer Job
    From: "McS" <m...@w...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.szukana
    Subject: Summer Job
    Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:14:06 +0200

    Dear Sir/Maddam,

    We are Polish students with a good command of English and German. We are
    looking for some work in Europe (in gardening, picking up strawberries and
    the like). We could also help you with cleaning up.
    Do you think it's possible? We don't care about the high wage. We would like
    just to visit your country and with the occasion earn some money.
    We are able to work for 6-10 weeks (June - August). Could you help us with
    finding a job?

    We're also interested in more dedicated work, for example connected with
    computing (we're studing computer science)
    Our skills:
    - programming in C++
    - webmastering (Java, HTML, PHP)
    - wide knowledge about Internet
    - Windows and Linux administrating
    - basics of computer graphics
    - basics of data bases

    I'd like to emphasise that we're also willing to do any other, legal work.

    Waiting for yopur proposals

    Adam Sas
    Pawel Janczak

    P.S.