PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Senior Java Developer - Netherlands (Competitive Salary Package)

  • 1. Data: 2010-12-08 15:53:25
    Temat: Senior Java Developer - Netherlands (Competitive Salary Package)
    Od: Anand Natesan <a...@g...com>

    Senior Java Developer - Netherlands: I have an interesting Senior Java
    Developer to work for a mobile client software company based in The
    Netherlands.

    I am looking for someone with good experience in Java server-side
    development, experience with at least one relational database
    management system and with some good working knowledge of XMPP (XML),
    Spring, Databases, HTTP and SIP. The role offers a fantastic base
    salary and benefits package.

    If you are interested in applying please send me your profile to
    a...@z...com.