PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaSAP FiCo consultant - PoznańSAP FiCo consultant - Poznań
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:52:41 +0200
    From: eConsulting <w...@e...pl>
    Newsgroups: alt.pl.praca.oferowana
    Subject: SAP FiCo consultant - Poznań

    Poznań - SAP FiCo consultant

    For our international project we are looking for a SAP FiCo
    consultant.

    Professional experience:
    - SAP R/3 FI/CO experience (accounts payables, cost center
    accounting, internal orders, project systems, asset management)
    - Strong working knowledge of SAP FI/CO
    - Experience in finance/procurement processes and ability to
    understand business requirements and priorities and deliver business
    valued solutions
    - Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions

    Interpersonal skills:
    - Strong project documentation experience
    - Strong analytical skills
    - Demonstrate customer focus and ability to work in (global) teams
    - Ability to work in a geographically distributed project team

    Languages:
    - Very good verbal & written English skills
    - Conversational German and/or French will be an additional asset

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 15000 - 21000
    (Depending on experience and contract type)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-
    Word or OO format to our e-mail address with a subject line
    containing your name, keyword "SAP Fi" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).