PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaRuby on Rails Developer / Germany / www.jcommerce.plRuby on Rails Developer / Germany / www.jcommerce.pl
  • Data: 2011-06-20 11:00:02
    Temat: Ruby on Rails Developer / Germany / www.jcommerce.pl
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    Ruby on Rails Developer / Germany / www.jcommerce.pl

    For our client we are looking for Ruby on Rails Developer to join our
    team in Düsseldorf / Germany as soon as possible. A predictable
    duration of project is 4 weeks with the possibility of remote
    extension.

    Required competences:

    * Ruby
    * Web Framework Rails -> inclusive Activerecord as object-
    relational mapping tool
    * Middleware MessageQueue -> RabbitMQ
    * Experience in frontend development HTML, Javascript, Ajax, Bing
    Map REST Services API, Bing Map App SDK and current methods and
    technologies
    * HTTP, AMQP, XML, JSON

    Useful competences (3-4 of this should be present):

    * Experience in RESTFul Web Service Development (Client, Server)
    * Experience in SOAP (Client, Server)
    * Database MySQL, Oracle
    * Web server -> WebRICK and / or Mongrel
    * Unit Test
    * Development and Execution of test cases

    Nice to have and wouldn't hurt:

    * GIT -> Version Control System
    * General experience with Development Environment "Eclipse"
    * General Experience in JAVA
    * UNIX -> CentOS 5.x

    In return we offer:

    * Very competitve salary;
    * Working with smart and motivated professionals;
    * Becoming a part of international team who delivers worldwide
    known software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Ruby Developer/Germany" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl