PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaRealizacja aplikacji w Access, Excel VBA, bazy danych, inne - FAKTURA VAT, EU VAT Number, FREELANCER - http://www.vba.win.plRe: Realizacja aplikacji w Access, Excel VBA, bazy danych, inne - FAKTURA VAT, EU VAT Number, FREELANCER - http://www.vba.win.pl
  • Data: 2008-01-24 21:13:33
    Temat: Re: Realizacja aplikacji w Access, Excel VBA, bazy danych, inne - FAKTURA VAT, EU VAT Number, FREELANCER - http://www.vba.win.pl
    Od: MC <c...@o...pl_NO_SPAM> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    about the middle of the day, the child being in the closet, where
    it used to retire, its mother heard it speaking aloud; which was
    unusual, and never had been observed before. And her voice seemed to be
    as of one exceedingly importunate and engaged; but her mother could
    distinctly hear only these words, spoken in a childish manner, but with
    extraordinary earnestness, and out of distress of soul, pray, blessed
    Lord, give me salvation! I pray, beg, pardon all my sins! When the child
    had done prayer, she came out of the closet, sat down by her mother, and
    cried out aloud. Her mother very earnestly asked her several times what
    the matter was, before she would make any answer; but she continued
    crying, and writhing her body to and fro, like one in anguish of spirit.
    Her mother then asked her, whether she was afraid that God would not
    give her salvation. She then answered, Yes, 1 am afraid I shall go to
    hell! Her mother then endeavored to quiet her, and told her she would
    not have her cry, she must be a good girl, and pray every day, and she
    hoped God would give her salvation. But this did not quiet her at all;
    she continued thus earnestly crying, and taking on for some time, till
    at length she suddenly ceased crying, and began to smile, and presently
    said with a smiling countenance, Mother, the kingdom of heaven is come
    to me! Her mother was surprised at the sudden alteration, and at the
    speech; and knew not what to make of it; but at first said nothing to
    her. The child presently spake again, and said, There is another come to
    me, and there is another, there is three; and being asked what she
    meant, she answered, One is, Thy will be done, and there is another,
    Enjoy Him for ever; by which it seems, that when the child said, There
    is three come to me; she meant t