PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaRadio Frequency Engineer - Trójmiasto

  • 1. Data: 2012-01-10 14:17:07
    Temat: Radio Frequency Engineer - Trójmiasto
    Od: MPJ <m...@g...com>

    We are looking for experienced Radio Frequency designers for product
    and test development of radio transceivers/transmitters and Power
    Amplifiers for wireless infrastructure applications. Ideal candidate
    should have at least 5 years experience in RF/radio design, including
    circuit design, simulation and verification. We expect good knowledge
    in RF circuits such as low noise amplifiers, frequency mixers,
    oscillators and phase locked loop components, filters and power
    amplifiers for cellular base stations. Experience in production
    calibration techniques and DSP techniques for correction/calibration
    of analog components is considered a merit.

    Job Requirements Additional requirements:

    - - university degree in Electronics with focus on RF (or
    equivalent and proven experience)

    - - very good English (both oral and written)

    - - passionate customer focus

    - - team working

    Candidates are asked to send CV to: m...@c...pl