PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Python, distributed systems / Senior server developer / Office Gliwice / International company

  • 1. Data: 2014-01-16 10:37:57
    Temat: Python, distributed systems / Senior server developer / Office Gliwice / International company
    Od: b...@b...com

    ConnecTV, a company headquartered in California, is looking for talented Backend
    Developers who will join the Polish Office located in Gliwice as:

    ** Senior Server Developer **

    Desired Skills:

    Python, SQL, XML, HTTP, Web Services, Linux, nginx, HTML5, Node.js;
    English language - good communication skills, both oral and written.

    We offer you:

    Work with cutting edge technology;
    Work in a casual yet fast paced environment;
    Competitive Base Salary.

    We have build an extraordinary team for an exciting new business at the intersection
    of technology, media and marketing. We are committed to creative innovation - and
    reward it. Our people are full of energy and passion. We work hard and play hard.
    Our founders are well known in the technology, media and marketing environments.

    You can learn more on: http://www.connectv.com
    Latest press release: http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140106-904488.
    html

    We invite interested candidates to send a cover letter (English preferred):

    Office in Poland:
    b-interaktive GmbH
    ul. Chorzowska 44B / 306
    44-100 Gliwice