PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Programista ASP.NET/SharePoint / Warszawa / Pelny Etat

  • 1. Data: 2007-03-16 19:43:34
    Temat: Programista ASP.NET/SharePoint / Warszawa / Pelny Etat
    Od: "Netcompany Solutions" <n...@n...com>

    Do you want to work with the latest Microsoft technologies?
    Do you want to evolve and get real responsibilities?
    Do you want to work with OOD in practice and have impact on how a
    state-of-the-art product is designed, implemented and delivered?

    Netcompany Solutions builds best of breed applications on and for the
    Microsoft SharePoint platform. We are the best in our field, and we expect
    likewise from our candidates. We use OOD, UML and UI tools in our design
    approach and put strong effort into certifications and constant growth of
    our employees. Join a super team in Warsaw and help us build even better
    solutions.
    We work in small intense releases of periods from 2-3 months spanning
    design, implementation and test and all employees are involved in every step
    of the development cycle.

    The ideal candidate would know:
    - Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003 & MOSS2007
    - Windows SharePoint Services 2003 & 2007
    - ASP.NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 (Windows Workflow Foundation & LinQ)
    - HTML, XML, XSLT, JavaScript, DHTML
    - Web 2.0
    - Designing and implementing web applications & web services
    - NanT or MSBuild, CruiseControl.NET
    - SQL, stored procedures, reporting services
    - VS.NET 2003/VS.NET 2005
    - Relevant bachelor/master degree in computer science
    - Able to communicate in English (both spoken & written language)

    You are not required to have knowledge within all fields - but the ideal
    candidate should show proven results within all fields or a desire to work
    with all the technologies listed above.

    Netcompany Solutions offers certifications, private medical insurance and a
    working environment based on trust and sense of responsibility for and with
    the team and the release in progress.

    Netcompany Solutions is a subsidiary of the Danish Consulting company
    Netcompany A/S (www.netcompany.com) which is market leader in SharePoint and
    integration solutions.

    This is a full time position based on a standart job contract placed in
    Warsaw, Poland.
    Additional information about the position can be directed to phone:
    +48 22 851 04 96 or email: n...@n...com

    Please send us your motivation letter and curriculum vitae in both Polish
    and English in an email to n...@n...com