PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Poznan - System Administrator

  • 1. Data: 2010-03-11 19:19:09
    Temat: Poznan - System Administrator
    Od: Pawel Debski <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Poznan - System Administrator

    For our Poznan team we are looking for a System
    Administrator to configure, maintain and support complex
    software infrastructure for development, UAT and
    production environments.

    The desired skills include:
    - Open and friendly attitude to users
    - Self-driven mind-set
    - Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux and Windows
    - Conversational English
    - sysadmin experience with bug-tracking / trouble-ticket systems:
    Bugzilla, Jira or equivalent
    - sysadmin experience with Wiki / Collaboration / Forum Systems:
    JAMWiki, Confluence, Bamboo or equivalent
    - JEE Application and web server administration experience: Apache,
    Tomcat, WebSphere AS, WebLogic, JBoss AS, etc.
    - experience configuring additional development tools: Maven, Ant,
    JUnit(nunit) or equivalent
    - Oracle, MySQL and/or other RBMS sysadmin experience
    - CVS / Subversion
    - Willingness to learn quickly
    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 6000 - 10000
    (depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than March 22nd in MS-Word or OO format to
    p...@e...usun.pl.to with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "sysadmin" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).