PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Poznań - Pracownik wsparcia użytkownika

  • 1. Data: 2010-09-23 14:06:37
    Temat: Poznań - Pracownik wsparcia użytkownika
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    User Supporter - Poznań

    For our team in Poznań we are looking for a User Supporter.

    The desired skills include:
    * Knowledge of Oracle relational database systems and experience with
    SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL,
    * Experience in HP UNIX operating system, VI editor and SHELL
    scripting,
    * Experience with Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP operating systems,
    * Good knowledge of MS Office Tools,
    * good command of English,
    * strong analytical skills,
    * strong interpersonal skills,
    * flexibility, communication skills,

    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.
    Ability to work in two shifts 8 AM - 10 PM

    Responsibilities:
    * taking care for the operational stability and effectiveness of the Oracle
    Clinical and Add-On Tools,
    * taking care for 2nd level support (account management, incidents,
    problem management as well as current administration and configuration
    of the application).
    * applications management
    * contribute to installation of new systems and new releases into
    maintenance and productive environment
    * contribute to the professional documentation, test plans and scripts
    * execute system tests and support user acceptance testing
    * perform data management
    * work with IT to implement infrastructure solutions for operational
    optimization
    * provide support in trainings of technical or process changes
    * identify and analyze potential areas for improvement of the application
    * contribute to creating knowledge database
    * deliver required information for measuring quality of provided
    services according to OLA

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 4000 - 8000
    (depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
    Nov 20th in MS-Word or OO format to
    our e-mail address with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "User_support" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).