PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaPoznan - Oracle Hyperion DeveloperPoznan - Oracle Hyperion Developer
    From: Ivon <i...@i...pl>
    Newsgroups: alt.pl.praca.oferowana
    Subject: Poznan - Oracle Hyperion Developer
    Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:47:25 -0800 (PST)

    Poznan - Oracle Hyperion Developer

    For our international project we are looking for oracle
    Reporting and Hyperion developer. After initial period travel
    to Europe is necessary.

    The desired skills include:
    Professional project attitude
    Self-driven mind-set
    Strong project documentation experience
    Customer-facing skills
    At least 1 year project experience with:
    - Oracle Reporting / Hyperion line of tools (other reporting tools
    such
    as Reportive, Crystal and/or Brio will be an additional asset)
    - JavaScript
    - Oracle SQL/PLSQL
    Fluent English and/or French

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - ETL tools experience (preferably Informatica Power Centre or
    BODI)
    - Object Oriented programming
    - BEA Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.
    - Java/JSP/Servlets and or MS.net/C#
    - Web Technologies (HTML/XML/JavaScript)

    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 5500 - 8500

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than Jan. 18th in MS-Word or OO format to
    p...@e...usun.pl.to with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "Oracle Hyperion" and availability date.

    (please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).