PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaPoznań => Developer Java - Spring, Hibernate & Hybris <=

  • 1. Data: 2015-07-20 10:58:33
    Temat: Poznań => Developer Java - Spring, Hibernate & Hybris <=
    Od: TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. <P...@T...PL>

    For our Client, global information technology company we are looking
    for:

    *****
    ***** Developer Java - Spring, Hibernate & Hybris
    *****
    ***** location: Poznań
    *****

    ***** Position description:

    * working in an international environment being a part of Client
    Norway's delivery teams - offsite (from Poland) and periodically
    onsite (in Oslo mostly)
    * Collaborate with a team of Java engineers in an Agile/Scrum
    environment

    ***** Skills / knowledge / experience:

    * Extensive experience building highly scalable web applications with
    Java/J2EE
    * 2+ years development and consultancy experience
    * Experience writing Java/J2EE applications with Spring/Hibernate
    * Hybris skills preferred but not required
    * Excellent communication skills and customer focused attitude
    * Pragmatic, intelligent, solution oriented, effective and self-going
    personality
    * Excellent English
    * Interest for developing your own skills constantly

    ***** We can offer you:

    * Excellent salary
    * Excellent Benefits Package
    * Opportunity for upward growth within the company
    * Join a great corporate culture

    => => => Aplikuj tu: => => =>
    *****
    => => https://TeamQuest.pl/praca/5970-f7418381eeafb457b73a
    5727586.nntp
    *****

    W przesłanych materiałach prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli
    następującej treści:

    Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z
    ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z 29 sierpnia 1997r Dz. Ust.
    Nr 133 poz. 883.
    --
    Pozostałe oferty:
    https://teamquest.pl/aktualne-oferty-pracy.html