PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaPHP developer (x2), stala, 4000 - 5000 ZŁ NETTO, Dublin/zdalna

  • 1. Data: 2011-05-25 13:34:01
    Temat: PHP developer (x2), stala, 4000 - 5000 ZŁ NETTO, Dublin/zdalna
    Od: koodlaty <m...@m...pl>

    Mycharity.ie - a small, dynamic company based in Dublin is looking for
    2 talented PHP developers.

    Charity sector in Ireland is very dynamic. For 5 years we have
    effectively helped charities to raise funds on-line. Our growth is
    fast and we are constantly providing new functionality - helping
    charities work more efficiently. Last year the total amount of
    donations transferred through our service was 4.2 million EUR and we
    are on target to do EUR5.5 Million this year.

    We are looking for passionate developers who love to work with PHP.
    Developers that are self-reliant, constructive, responsible and
    engaged in the project. People that will help us to develop our CMS,
    build new functionality, remove bugs and help to move the site onto
    the Zend Framework platform.

    It is remote job working from home or your own office but in full time
    office hours - 5 days a week for 7,5 h, 6,5 in Fridays. We are looking
    for team members (!) for a long relationship. Team members willwork
    closely with each other and be easily accessible by phone and email
    during office hours. We will use Skype, teleconferences and once for a
    while we will meet in Dublin to plan together and to integrate with
    each other.

    Requirements:
    - Very good OOP PHP and design patterns knowledge;
    - Very good RDBMS knowledge - MySql;
    - Ability to work with MVC pattern in Zend Framework implementation;
    - Knowledge of how to work with Web Services, how to use external
    APIs;
    - Javascript plus JQuery library, HTML/XHTML/CSS standards;
    - Ability to demonstrate your experience with PHP;
    - Availability;
    - Know how to work with SVN;
    - At least a basic knowledge how to work in Linux environment;
    - Be able to communicate in English but we can work in Polish :).
    - Creativity and positive personality.

    Desirable:
    - Experience with Facebook Development will be a distinct advantage
    (!);
    - ZCE, ZFCE or other related certs;

    Responsibilities:
    - Extending functionality of our CMS;
    - Working on existing issues and bugs;
    - Participation in designing new solutions

    What we can offer:
    - Net salary in range of 4000 - 5000 PLN;
    - Non standard work approach;
    - Work on interesting & varied tasks and the possibility of constant
    learning when working with modern solutions (ZF, JQuey) and
    environment (Cloud Computing);
    - Long term cooperation perspectives;
    - Business laptop, and internet - after trial period;
    - Very friendlily work atmosphere, based on openness, partnership and
    casual communication.

    If you have interested in this offer please send your application with
    your CV and code sample on address: j...@m...ie.

    Contact Details: Mycharity.ie, Office 512, 8 Dawson St. Dublin 2.
    Ireland
    Tel +353-1-4372200

    Registered company number: 397127
    VAT number: 6417127C