PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Oferta pracy na etat: Technical Support Engineer - KrakĂłw

  • 1. Data: 2011-05-06 08:15:38
    Temat: Oferta pracy na etat: Technical Support Engineer - KrakĂłw
    Od: n...@p...it

    Oferta pracy na etat z portalu Profesja.IT
    Stanowisko: Technical Support Engineer - Kraków

    opis:Essential Position Responsibilities:
    o Supports Apriso customers via phone or e-mail according to Apriso Technical support
    procedures
    o Resolves problems reported by customers according to Apriso Technical support
    procedures
    o Develops fixes to small customizations of Apriso systems/solutions under the
    supervision of Apriso technical management
    o Evaluates potential risks and communicates them to Team Leaders and Product
    Managers
    o Reports regularly, identifies and diagnoses issues and needs, escalates as far as
    necessary to resolve the issue
    o Supports Apriso customers on-site when necessary
    o Installs Customer test environments or Support tools as directed by Apriso
    Technical Management

    wymagane umiejętności:Technical Support Engineer

    wymagania:o Minimum 1 to 3 years' experience in software industry or equivalent
    o Knowledge of C++ or C# and MS Visual Studio
    o Ability to administer database servers (MS SQL or Oracle)
    o MS Windows programming skills
    o Knowledgeable in Windows server based technologies
    o T-SQL or PL/SQL programming skills
    o Using excellent customer service skills; communicate with a caller to learn nature
    of a problem and use diagnostic procedures to resolve issues with a minimal amount of
    escalation
    o Good organizational skills to manage various projects
    o Entrepreneurial and solution driven

    Education:
    o Master's degree in the related field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
    with strong course work in application design and development
    o Fluent in English (speaking and writing)

    dodatkowe informacje:Summary:
    We know that our success and market leadership depends entirely on our ability to
    attract, train and retain talented employees. Are you highly motivated, driven to
    achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated
    to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
    We're searching for a candidate, who can come into a fast moving environment within
    the manufacturing software and services industry and commit to the development of new
    and existing features of the company product.
    The Support Engineer role is a full-time, remote technical support position, aimed at
    providing customers with in-depth support and troubleshooting for the company
    software products and solutions.

    dane kontaktowe:To express interest in this position, please submit your resume in
    English to: j...@a...com

    data rozpoczęcia naboru:2011-05-06

    data zakończenia naboru:2011-05-31

    wynagrodzenie:0.00