PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana › NEWS MIDDLESBROUGH COUNCIL COVERUP!

  • 1. Data: 2003-10-02 20:46:16
    Temat: NEWS MIDDLESBROUGH COUNCIL COVERUP!
    Od: b...@b...com

    How Many People Know That Their Council Is Ran By A Japaneze Owned Company
    Nomura.

    Council Members Have Said They Did Not Feel It Was Needed To Tell The Public
    Of The True Owners Of HBS BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP LIMITED,
    Formerly (HYDER BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP LIMITED).

    Even Many Councillors Did Not Know.
    A Letter I Received From Richard Long Today Still Stated HBS Is Hyder Business
    Services Group Limited A Total Lie.
    Hyder Business Services Group Limited Is Not A Registered Company.

    Lincolnshire
    Bedfordshire
    Middlesbrough 01642 245432
    Companies House

    Opra Prosecuted Hyder Business Service Group Limited For Failure To Pass Funds To
    Their Pension Fund. (Link To Pension Regulatory Body OPRA)
    http://www.opra.gov.uk/determinations/determination_
    6013_01.shtml
    Below True Companies House Details.
    http://www.bellfruits.com/CompaniesHouse.htm
    Look Below They Are Even Involved In Our Court System.
    http://www.bellfruits.com/MAGISTRATES.htm
    Have All Been Privatised Under HBS Owned By Nomura Of Japan And Portrayed
    As A Welsh Company To The Public Which Is Lies.

    I Was Told By Richard Long Head Of Legal Services In Middlesbrough Council
    That The Public Did Not Have The Right To Know.

    Most Employees Of (HBS BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP LIMITED) Don’t As Of Today Know The
    Company Is Owned By Nomura At The End Of A Chain Of Companies Used To Mask Their
    Real Identity.

    Brian Howes

    b...@b...com