PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaMicrosoft Engineer - Wrocław

  • 1. Data: 2011-02-11 11:11:05
    Temat: Microsoft Engineer - Wrocław
    Od: IT Work Force <m...@i...com.pl>

    We are one of the fastest growing Employment Agency on the Polish
    market. IT Work Force offers services in recruitment, selection of
    staff from the IT industry, as well as personal counseling and
    personnel management. Our team consists of experienced experts in the
    field of HR consulting and personnel management.

    For one of our Client we are looking for a candidate for the following
    positions:

    Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer

    Form of employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Location: Poland - Wroclaw

    Requirements:
    o Higher education in area of Computer Science or equivalent
    o 3 years of experience in Microsoft products
    o Expert skills in minimum 2 of the following products:
    o Windows 2008 R2, Hyper-V
    o MS Terminal Services
    o Active Directory
    o Automated Installation and software deployment
    o Intermediate English skills
    o Good interpersonal and teamwork skills

    Microsoft System Center Engineer

    Form of employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Location: Poland - Wroclaw

    Requirements:
    o Higher education in area of Computer Science or equivalent
    o 1-2 years of experience in Microsoft products
    o 3 years of experience in system and network management
    o Expert skills in Microsoft System Center 2010
    o Intermediate English skills
    o Good interpersonal and teamwork skills

    Microsoft Data Protection Manager Engineer

    Form of employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Location: Poland - Wroclaw

    Requirements:
    o Higher education in area of Computer Science or equivalent
    o 1-2 years of experience in Microsoft products
    o 3 years of experience in backup & recovery
    o Expert skills in Microsoft System Center DPM 2010
    o Intermediate English skills
    o Good interpersonal and teamwork skills

    Microsoft Client Management Engineer

    Form of employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Location: Poland - Wroclaw

    Requirements:
    o Higher education in area of Computer Science or equivalent
    o 3 years of experience in Client deployment and management
    o 1-2 years of experience in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
    o Expert skills in the following products:
    o MS Windows XP, 7
    o MS Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
    o Intermediate English skills
    o Good interpersonal and teamwork skills

    Nice to have:
    o Certified Microsoft Professional - Optional

    Offered:
    o Competitive salary
    o Participation in interesting projects (both local and
    international)
    o Private medical coverage
    o Life insurance
    o Investment fund
    o Quarterly team event budget
    o Integration events, sports & culture subsidy, lunches subsidy and
    other benefits

    Please submit your CV in English with the position as subject to the
    email address p...@i...com.pl.

    Please, enclose following provision: "I agree that my personal data is
    processed for the needs of the recruitment process as per Protection
    of Personal Data Act of 29th August 1997."

    Thank you for sending us your application. We will contact only
    selected candidates.