PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaLinux Administrator

  • 1. Data: 2011-09-26 18:27:36
    Temat: Linux Administrator
    Od: Office Office <o...@i...com>

    IQ Elite is fast growing social service. We are looking for Linux
    Administrator of website created in Django. Work is part time (or full
    time in case of knowledge of front-end programming or Django). Office
    is based in Barcelona, but we accept remote work from any place in the
    world.

    Skills Required:
    * Strong knowledge of Linux
    * Strong administration knowledge of web services
    * Knowledge of Python
    * Experience with Database (especially Postgres)
    * Good level of English
    * Knowledge in most of technologies: gunicorn, celery, rabbitmq,
    mongodb, puppet, redis, nginx, memcache, iptables, supervisor,
    postfix, pgbouncer, amazon ec2 (if more it's better)

    We expect:
    * Availability when there is a problem with servers
    * Responsibility
    * Reliability

    We offer:
    * Work with very fast growing internet project
    * Nice work environment
    * Flexible working hours
    * Possible shares in the project
    * Good salary

    Please send your CV to email: j...@i...com. Availability of an
    online portfolio would improve your chances (all applications are
    treated in the strictest confidence).