PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaKraków => JavaScript Product Developer <=Kraków => JavaScript Product Developer <=
  • Data: 2015-06-25 14:24:48
    Temat: Kraków => JavaScript Product Developer <=
    Od: TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. <P...@T...PL> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for
    the position:

    *****
    ***** JavaScript Product Developer
    *****
    ***** location: Kraków
    *****

    ***** Job description:

    * Delivering high quality code with minimal supervision
    * Cooperating with team members from Krakow and Oslo

    ***** Desired skills & experience:

    * Knowledge of cross browser HTML/HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript
    * Strong experience with JavaScript libraries. Especially with
    Vanilla.js and Ractive.js
    * Mastery of using Object-Oriented JavaScript
    * Expertise in software engineering principles
    * Strong focus on creating performant, reusable and flexible code
    * Passion for responsive web design and the multi-device web
    * Interest in incorporating preprocessors in your practice
    * Ability to work with workflow optimization tools like Grunt, Gulp,
    Bower etc.
    * Eagerness to learn, infuse feedback, prototype and enjoy iterative
    change
    * Dedication to collaborate with engineers, project managers,
    designers and clients
    * Exceptional communication skills (at least in Polish and English)

    ***** We can offer you:

    * Attractive Salary
    * International projects that combine innovation and technology,
    together with other programming enthusiasts
    * Flexible working hours and attractive benefits
    * The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
    * Relaxing breaks around our soccer table or Xbox so you can come back
    to work with double energy

    => => => Aplikuj tu: => => =>
    *****
    => => https://TeamQuest.pl/praca/10450-87a0355b683befc4f0d
    a481f0c.nntp
    *****

    W przesłanych materiałach prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli
    następującej treści:

    Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z
    ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z 29 sierpnia 1997r Dz. Ust.
    Nr 133 poz. 883.
    --
    Pozostałe oferty:
    https://teamquest.pl/aktualne-oferty-pracy.html