PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaKatowice => UI Developer - Front-End <=

  • 1. Data: 2015-06-25 12:50:36
    Temat: Katowice => UI Developer - Front-End <=
    Od: TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. <P...@T...PL>

    For our client, we are actually looking for

    *****
    ***** UI Developer - Front-End
    *****
    ***** location: Katowice
    *****

    ***** Responsibilities:

    * Develop reusable UI components that addresses eZ's customer
    requirements and business needs
    * Support in the collaboration with product owners, developers and
    test engineers at release and sprint levels
    * Code and debug user interfaces using suitable technologies
    * Actively participate in requirements reviews, and
    architecture/design meetings
    * Supporting in presenting and conducting reviews of user interface
    designs with product owners and stakeholders
    * Support other UI developers who are part of the team if necessary
    * Communicate with the highest levels of our executive team around the
    vision of our products
    * Reaching individual and team goals
    * Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets

    ***** Must have:

    * Successfully completed a university degree in Computer Science
    and/or minimum of 2-4 years software development experience
    * An expert in web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript
    including thorough knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
    - Proven programming knowledge in the area of PHP, Javascript,
    XHTML and CSS
    * Familiar with a modern JavaScript tools like, RequireJS, Bower,
    Grunt, Node.js or similar technologies
    * Very good communications skills and team spirit
    * Good presentation and moderation skills
    * Entrepreneurial minded, creative problem solver and innovative
    thinker
    * Ability to quickly assess business situations and understand end
    user requirements
    * Ability to execute on priorities and effectively control milestones
    (project mode)
    * Very good analytical and problem solving skills
    * Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English

    ***** We offer:

    * Salary competitive per annum + Bonus OTE + excellent benefits
    * Genuine growth/progression

    => => => Aplikuj tu: => => =>
    *****
    => => https://TeamQuest.pl/praca/9110-2a26c5d1733768e1d661
    f79e3cd.nntp
    *****

    W przesłanych materiałach prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli
    następującej treści:

    Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z
    ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z 29 sierpnia 1997r Dz. Ust.
    Nr 133 poz. 883.
    --
    Pozostałe oferty:
    https://teamquest.pl/aktualne-oferty-pracy.html