PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaKöln, Germany / Senior System Administrator / kontrakt 3mc +

  • 1. Data: 2009-09-25 18:04:06
    Temat: Köln, Germany / Senior System Administrator / kontrakt 3mc +
    Od: "Anna Kupinska" <a...@t...be>

    For our direct client, European Institution based in the Cologne area
    (Germany), we are looking for a Senior System Administrator (ASAP).

    Your responsibilities:
    - Maintain (monitoring, disaster recovery, backups, updates/upgrades) of
    the existing server farm (development, test and production Servers),
    - Plan, design and implement new Servers into the existing server farm.
    - Advise the Technical Section Manager and the CIO on future technical
    implementations.

    We look for at least 7 years of hands-on experience in administering MS
    Windows Servers (2003/R2 and 2008), RHEL 5.x Linux Servers, and ESX
    Virtual Server Infrastructure.

    Other required mandatory skills & experience:
    - Experience in administering server clustering services (Veritas
    Storage Foundation 5.x, Veritas Cluster Server 5.x and Veritas Volume
    Replicator 5.x (DR)),
    - Experience in implementing and maintaining Storage Area Network (EMC)
    environments,
    - Experience in Symantec Backup products (Backup Exec and BKSR),
    - Hands-on experience in setting up and maintaining MS Sharepoint Server
    farms, MS Exchange 2003/2007 Servers, MS SQL 2005 Servers,
    - Experienced in the usage of monitoring and reporting tools (MS SMS,
    SCOM, Nagios),
    - Excellent problem-solving, organisational, communication and
    documentation skills,
    - Knowledge of ITIL,
    - Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English (French and
    German a plus).

    Full-time role starting ASAP, with an initial contract until end of this
    year (and opportunity for further extensions).

    If this sounds of interest for you, please send me e-mail today with
    your detailed CV (the best in Europass layout).

    Location Cologne, Germany (Köln, DE)
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 months +
    Rate around: 300-350 Euro (based on 8hrs per Day)

    We are not providing sponsorship for this assignment and remote work is
    not possible.

    If you are entitled to work in Germany and interested in this role
    contact me at a...@t...be

    preferably sending your updated CV with contact details (mentioning
    reference: LN SN ADM 556 in e-mail title)