PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Junior solution Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2011-08-23 10:06:30
    Temat: Junior solution Consultant
    Od: APRISO <i...@a...com>

    ability to attract, train and retain talented employees.
    Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve, team-oriented, ready to
    take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer
    satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
    Apriso is continually seeking seasoned, dynamic professionals who
    understand collaborative manufacturing and supply chain execution in
    both traditional and e-commerce environments.
    Apriso Solution Consulting team is in charge of delivering pre-defined
    business processes used as demo flows to support sales activities, or
    as project starter to accelerate customer implementation and extend
    relationships with our partners. Business processes highlight Apriso
    FlexNet solution features and capabilities across all manufacturing
    domains such as Production, Quality, Logistic, Maintenance and Labor
    management. We also design business processes dedicated to specific
    industry such as Packaging, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Automotive or
    Aerospace & Defense.

    Essential position responsibilities:
    As part of the Solution Consulting team, the Junior Solution
    Consultant will participate to the design and maintenance of our pre-
    defined business processes/demos using Apriso solution: FlexNet. His
    primary responsibilities will be:
    ? Solution Delivery
    ? Become expert on Apriso FlexNet solution
    ? Get knowledgeable on existing demo library functionally and
    technically wise
    ? Improve existing features and performance in accordance to defined
    roadmap
    ? Implement new business processes based on requirements coming from
    prospects, customers or sales team
    ? Document business processes (functional & technical descriptions)
    ? Ensure high quality delivery for internal and external
    "customers" (Sales team, Partners) by managing testing

    ? Relationships with other departments
    ? Support relationships with Product Management, R&D and Quality
    Assurance departments to manage and track progress on:
    - reported issues
    - features delivered as a pre-release of the standard
    - specifications for new standard features
    ? Support relationships with Services team to:
    - Support them in the implementation of our business processes when
    used
    - Learn and collect new needs
    - Consolidate enhancements or good ideas delivered by Services team

    Essential position requirements:
    ? Ability to think fast and manage priorities
    ? Ability to understand and interpret following functional
    manufacturing domains:
    o Production
    o Quality
    o Maintenance
    o Labor
    o Logistic / Warehouse management
    ? Demonstrated technical skills in:
    o Database management (MS SQL, Oracle)
    o Server management (Physical or Virtualized servers)
    o Reporting
    ? Fluent in both Polish and English (written and spoken)
    ? Ability to travel 20 % of the time

    Required Education:
    ? Bachelor's Degree in Related Field

    Additional Skills Preferred:
    ? Demonstrated skills in managing entire software implementation
    lifecycles from the functional specifications to the final delivery.
    ? Demonstrated technical skills in:
    o MES, QMS, WMS, MMS and Labor tracking systems
    o Machine integration
    o System integration
    ? Good command of French and German would be a plus (written and
    spoken)
    ? SAP or Oracle applications experience is a plus
    ? Business Process Certifications, such as APICS, CPIM is a plus
    ? Skills in C# .Net development is a plus

    To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English
    to: j...@a...com