PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Java Solution Architect/Senior Java Engineer(Wrocław)

  • 1. Data: 2011-08-19 13:17:24
    Temat: Java Solution Architect/Senior Java Engineer(Wrocław)
    Od: p...@i...com.pl

    We represent the IT Work Force firm specializing in the development
    recruitment projects in the IT industry. We work with a number of
    companies
    from both the IT industry and how related. Currently, for one of
    Our clients are looking for candidates for the position Java Solution
    Architect/Senior Java Engineer(Wrocław)

    Responsibilities:
    "Architecture design for complex IT solutions
    "Technical leading of development teams
    "Key expert in software development area

    As a Java Solution Architect its important that you have:
    "Minimum 3 years of professional experience in developing Java based
    software
    "Technical education: Computer Science, Telecommunication or related
    "Very good knowledge of Java SE and Java EE technologies (EJB,
    Servlets, JDBC,
    Hibernate, JPA, Tomcat, Apache, Ant)
    "Expertise in relational databases (design, optimization,
    configuration, SQL language)
    "Very good knowledge of network protocols and technologies (TCP/IP,
    HTTP, Sockets)
    "Knowledge and experience in using of design patterns and best
    practices in software
    engineering
    "Experience in IT system design, knowledge of issues related to
    security,
    performance, transactions, monitoring of application
    "User level Unix/Linux knowledge
    "Knowledge of mobile applications technologies and programming
    languages, especially
    Android
    "Very good English (spoken and written), communication and team-work
    skills

    Nice to have:
    "Experience/ knowledge of Java NIO and highly scalable and high-
    availability systems.

    What they offer:
    "Competitive salary
    "Participation in interesting projects (both local and international)
    "Private medical coverage
    "Life insurance
    "Investment fund
    "Quarterly team event budget
    "Integration events, sports & culture subsidy, lunches subsidy and
    other benefits

    If you are interested please send your application to the address
    p...@i...com.pl