PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaJava Software Quality Assurance Consultant / Tester - Poland / EuropeJava Software Quality Assurance Consultant / Tester - Poland / Europe
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:59:59 +0100
    From: eConsulting Praca <p...@e...usun.pl.to>
    Newsgroups: alt.pl.praca.oferowana
    Subject: Java Software Quality Assurance Consultant / Tester - Poland / Europe

    Java Software Quality Assurance Consultant / Tester -
    Poland / Europe
    For our software development team we are looking for an
    experienced Java developer with software quality
    assurance and testing skills. In case of senior candidates
    frequent travel in Europe necessary. On rare occasions
    travel to US and/or Middle East required.

    The mission
    - implementation of test automation platform for software
    integration testing
    - write and execute manual/automated test scripts for new
    software features

    Professional skills:
    - requirements analysis
    - strong testing experience in a structured test environment on
    business applications
    - ISTQB certificate or equivalent experience
    - experience in test planning and test case design
    - good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL including reporting and
    pivot concepts
    - knowledge of automation & scripting such as JavaScript, etc.
    - experience with the use of automated test tools
    - experience in Java, Object Oriented Design and Programming
    - experience on working with Version Control System(s)
    - project experience with the integration technologies such as
    Webmethods, TIBCO, WBI, WLI or similar will be an additional
    plus

    Interpersonal skills:
    - professional project attitude
    - self-driven mind-set
    - sense of humor
    - strong project documentation experience
    - customer-facing skills
    - teamwork skills

    Experience:
    - At least 2 years Java and/or testing commercial project
    experience

    Languages:
    - Fluent English
    - Conversational German and/or French will be an additional
    asset

    Location: Poland / Europe
    Position type: contract / permanent
    Monthly Gross Salary: 6000 - 12000 PLN / month + lumps as
    per Polish employment law
    Contact: + 48 22 463 63 57
    Reference: Java / Testing
    To apply for this position please send your English resume no
    later than April 6th in MS-Word or OO format to
    p...@e...usun.pl.to with a subject line containing
    your name, keyword "Java/Testing" and availability date.
    (please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)
    Please include the following statement: I agree that my
    personal data is processed for the needs of the recruitment
    process (as stated in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29
    August 1997, published in the Government Regulations and
    Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).