PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaJava Programmer - Security Expert

  • 1. Data: 2012-02-29 08:51:15
    Temat: Java Programmer - Security Expert
    Od: Justyna Mikolowska <j...@g...com>

    HyperSquare Polska is the innovative company specializing in IT
    solutions and project management consulting.
    We work for clients in Poland and abroad delivering cutting edge
    solutions.

    We are currently searching for:

    IT Security Expert

    Tasks/Responsibilities
    ˇ Programming a Java SSH Client within a Client / Server
    Architecture under Linux / Windows for performance critical
    applications

    ˇ Development of an Open-SSH like Server Solution

    ˇ Programming of an Apache Module for encapsulating and
    routing of messages to Open-SSH Server

    ˇ Proof of Concept and Performance Tests

    Qualifications/Required Skills (Mandatory)
    ˇ Excellent overall skills and knowledge of SSH2, Open-SSH and
    Java SSH Libraries

    ˇ Excellent IT security skills

    ˇ Excellent skills of in-depth network protocols

    ˇ Excellent skills in C and Java

    ˇ Practice proven (non-academic) experience for at least 5
    years in programming under Linux and Windows

    ˇ Good communication skills

    ˇ Ability to work in project teams

    ˇ A good command of English is a must

    Additional Domain & Business Skills
    ˇ Knowledge of specific products/frameworks (e.g. ) is helpful

    ˇ Fluent german is an advantage as german is spoken in day to
    day communication

    We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English to the
    following address:

    info [ at # ] hypersquare.com

    For more information call +48 513-240-065

    Please, include the following statement: I hereby authorize you to
    process my personal data included in my job application for the needs
    of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel
    Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).