PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaJava Developer - Server-Side (Netherlands) - Competitive Salary

  • 1. Data: 2011-02-28 20:14:33
    Temat: Java Developer - Server-Side (Netherlands) - Competitive Salary
    Od: Anand Natesan <a...@g...com>

    Java Developer - Server-Side (Netherlands) - Competitive Salary

    I have an interesting Senior Java Developer to work for a mobile
    client software company based in The Netherlands. I am looking for
    someone with good experience in Java server-side development,
    experience with at least one relational database management system and
    with some good working knowledge of XMPP (XML), Spring, Databases,
    HTTP and SIP. The role offers a fantastic base salary and benefits
    package.

    You should good knowledge of the following: XMPP, HTTP, Profiling,
    Spring, SIP etc

    Excellent Salary & benefits package.

    Please send your CV to a...@z...com to apply for this
    opportunity