PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaEnglish Speaker Wanted In Trojmiasto Region.!

  • 1. Data: 2003-07-29 10:44:24
    Temat: English Speaker Wanted In Trojmiasto Region.!
    Od: "Samual" <S...@a...com>

    Vitam,

    I am seeking a person who can speak fluent english, who is residing in
    poland, you must be able and willing to assist me with getting operational
    my small business which is in the trojmiastoe area (gdansk). You must be
    willing to accompany me to purchase things, translate, place adverts in
    newspapers, help me find suitable workers, liase with accountants, lawyers,
    and all general duties to do with setting up a small business.

    The business is a small wood working workshop. I am British and so do not
    speak very fluent polish.

    If you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested then
    please contact me initially with your basic details and a "landline" phone
    number, mobiles are very expensive to call from the UK.

    If interested then please reply to: b...@y...co.uk

    This position can be temporary for few months or if you are further
    interested it can turn into a permanent position.