PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Amdocs - architekt systemów - Bułgaria

  • 1. Data: 2010-12-06 16:40:32
    Temat: Amdocs - architekt systemów - Bułgaria
    Od: eConsulting <w...@e...pl>

    Bulgaria - Amdocs - architect

    For our international project in Bulgaria we are looking for an Amdocs
    architect.

    Professional skills:

    o In-depth knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level
    Management and Service Request.

    o Produce end to end high-level solution design document
    o Facilitate workshops with customers to promote common understanding of
    the proposed high-level design
    o Provide cross-functional impact assessments for Service Management
    Transformation Program
    o Support both internal and external Delivery Teams in the understanding
    of the end to end design and its implications.
    o Experience in handling Business Transformation projects - Service &
    Operations understanding

    Exposure required
    o End-to-end OSS Architecture/Solution Design experience (Fault
    Management, Configuration Management, Performance Management, Service
    Management)
    o Experience in handling Business Transformation projects
    o Product knowledge required - Amdocs CRM
    o Knowledge and experience with integration technologies such as web
    service client, API, LDAP, SOA etc
    o Relevant experience as Solution Designer for
    Incident/Change/Problem/Service Level Management, Knowledge Management
    o Experience in producing the High-Level Designs
    o Ability to map the business requirements with the technical requirements
    o Exposure in defining Project Governance
    o Extremely good communication skills (Mandatory)
    o Ability to work on high-pressured projects with tight deadlines
    o Ability to adapt to dynamic changes in priority

    Languages:

    - Very good verbal & written English skills

    Position type: contract/permanent

    Monthly gross salary: PLN 8000 - 14000
    (Depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
    Dec. 30th. in MS-Word or OO format to our e-mail address with a subject
    line containing your name, keyword "Amdocs" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal data is
    processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated in the
    Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published in the
    Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).