PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaAdobe LiveCycle Developer

  • 1. Data: 2011-11-23 09:32:54
    Temat: Adobe LiveCycle Developer
    Od: Firma JCommerce SA <r...@j...pl>

    Job description:
    - migration of thousands of workflows currently implemented in Lotus
    Notes to Adobe LiveCycle
    - the project is scheduled for 12 months
    - the work can be done remotely
    - occasionally travel to Switzerland

    Required competences:
    - experience in Adobe LiveCycle technology
    - knowledge of Lotus Notes workflows would be an asset
    - very good knowledge of English

    Why is it worth to work for us:
    - we offer attractive remuneration
    - we guarantee a job in the implementation of modern and diverse
    projects
    - we support the development of competence through training and
    language
    - we focus on a friendly working atmosphere
    - we integrate during the business events
    - we offer the Oksystem pass

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English with Adobe LiveCycle Developer in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl